Can I meet my foreigner soulmate here in online dating

|

I am looking here in online site my long time partner,I'm widow my bday is june17,1961,will I be marry to a foreigner and living another country?

5 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Cuadradosusan,

You'd better be careful when finding love online. Especially to find a foreigner online, you are easy to be cheated. Better find someone with the help of friends or relatives. The one should be one you are familiar with not a stranger.

|  
Can you help me to find my soulmate,and what is the right thing to do on how to search him,my destiny?
  |  
Better try to make more friends in daily life. One of your friends may introduce a nice one to you.
  |  
I'm a real estate agent,for almost two years in my life here,basically I would say I'm not lucky as some of successful agents here for this year I have only two buyers and its feels so sad for this matter,can you help me how can I make successful and this field or should I stop and find a new better job for me?
  |  
You'd better change a new job in 2017. As two years you only have two buyers, it shows you are not fit for this job. Better find another one that you are good at and interested in. Your sign is Ox, 2017 will be a very good year for you in all aspects.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.