Business and love life

|

Hello I just wanna ask if my business in 2017 is gonna make money and would I get married this year. How many kids do I have

5 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Erese,

You may check how many children lines do you have to see how many kids will you have in life:
https://www.yourchineseastrology.com/palmistry/children-line.htm

What's your date of birth?
  |  
My date of birth is September 30 1988 year if the dragon I wanna ask if my 2017 will be a better year for my business? And would I get married to my boyfriend now thank you
  |  
Hi Erese,

You people born in 1988 under the zodiac sign of Dragon will have extremely good fortune in 2017 year of the Rooster. Entering into 2017 which is the year of the Fire Rooster 'Ding You' (丁酉), you will have significantly improved fortune and you may get great development in both love and career since rooster and dragon are compatible with each other in Chinese zodiac.
  |  
Hello Would I get married to my boyfriend for almost 4 years his birthday is April 23 1977. I just wanna know if we're meant to be thank you.
  |  
He is fire snake and you are earth dragon. You are a good pair in love and could get married to enjoy a happy life. Fire creates and generates Earth, so he could bring you good luck after marriage.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.