Baby in 2017 or 2018

|

Hello,
We're thinking to have 3rd baby, not sure yet. So far we're happy with 2.I want to get some feedbacks which baby's zodiac will be compatible with us. I read few Chinese articles, it's better to have baby in dog year which is 2018. 2018 is far away, as I'm getting older. Which year is better and get some thoughts? Does the gender matter? I want to have a boy, I'm not sure the Chinese Calender Gender Predictor is true or not, hard to believe. I had tried.
I'm born in May, 1980. Metal Monkey.
My hubby, March 1979, Earth Goat.
1st Daughter, December 2012, Water Dragon.
2nd Daughter, June 2015, Wood Goat.
Thank you.

21 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Panda,

I suggest you to have your third baby born in 2017 (01/28/2017-02/15/2018 in western calendar) year of the Rooster. In terms of China zodiac compatibility, The Dog could be compatible with the Monkey, Goat and Dragon all. But if you plan to let the baby born in 2018 which is year of the dog, he/she may couldn't get a long well with your hubby and daughters because the dog is not compatible with the dragon or goat.

Chinese Calender Gender Predictor is an ancient way for Chinese people predict and select baby'e gender. It's not scientific but is proved to be right to most of the people who have used it. It's decided by yourself if to use it to plan your third baby.
  |  
Roaster baby will get along with dragon and goat as well as lively pair with monkey.
  |  
Have the dog baby. Rooster is said to be the most unlucky sign. Avoid baby rooster
  |  
hi there,
we are thinking of having our 1st baby in 2018 year of dog. I read few Chinese articles, and many of it's say to have baby in dog year which is 2018 is good. but is unsure if its true..
im born in 1990 horse and my husband 1987 rabbit.
  |  
Hi Yannis,

A Dog baby will be very good for you and your husband as Dog and Horse belong to one of the Four Compatible Groups while Rabbit and Dog belong to one of the Six Compatible Groups.

Check it on https://www.yourchineseastrology.com/zodiac/compatibility/
  |  
Hi,

We are thinking of having #2 in the year of dog 2018, however we are not sure if compatible.

husband: 1985 Ox
Wife: 1989 Snake
1st Daughter: 2016 Monkey.

|  
Hi,

Ox and snake are in the same harmony group in Chinese Zodiac. Monkey and dog will etheir harm or offend the signs of Ox and snake. So you don't need to worry about it.

Good luck.
  |  
Hi, I am Rat and my husband is an Ox, and our son is a monkey. We want to try for another baby end of this year 2017. Will a baby dog be compatible with our family?
  |  
Hi,

We are thinking of #3..
But duno year of dog is compatible or not..

Husband: 1981 rooster
Wife : 1983 pig
1st daughter : 2011 tiger
2nd son : 2014 horse
  |  
Hi Lilsillyme111,

Dog is not compatible with Ox.
  |  
Hi BB,

Dog is most compatible with Tiger and Horse, can be compatible with Pig and not compatible with the Rooster.
  |  
Hi we are due with baby number 2 in early February (feb 4) will that still be rooster baby? Or dog?

I am a 1993 monkey
Husband is a 1986 tiger
Son is a 2016 monkey..

Can anyone tell me what the compatibility will be like with this new baby? And what sign he/she will be?
  |  
Hi monkeymama,

If your baby will be born before February 16, 2018, his/her sign is Rooster. If after the date, he/she is under the Dog sign.

No matter he/she is dog or rooster sign, his/her sign is compatible with your signs.

|  
My husband and I trying for second baby but people said dog is not compatible with Rooster and Dragon is that true? Should we wait for year of the pig?

Husband 1980 Monkey
Wife 1981 Rooster
1st child 2012 Dragon
  |  
Hi im 1987 rabbit an my husband is ox 1984 im 3rd time pregnant and due is 2018 march and first baby boy 2012 dragon and second my girl is 2014 its horse
Plz tell me something bout bog comparability with all of us
  |  
Hi Daisy,

Yes, Rooster and Dog harm each other in Chinese astrology. If you could wait, better to have a baby born in the pig year (Feb. 5 2019 - Jan. 24, 2020).
  |  
Hi,
I am planning for 2nd baby in 2018 or 2019, which one is better.
Me: 1984 pig
Hubby: 1979 goat
Son: 2012 dragon
  |  
Hi susuteh,

Neither is not so good if you want the baby want to compitable with you three.

The baby born in 2018 (between 02/16/2018 and 02/04/2019) will be under the Dog sign. Dog and dragon confilit each other. So, there may be some problem with your son and the baby.

The baby born in 2017 will be born (between 02/05/2019 and 01/24/2020) will be under the Pig sign. Pig creates a self-inflicting problem of obstruction. So, two pigs are not compatible. The baby may not compatible with you.

Just for your reference.
  |  
Hi Maria,

Thanks for your advice.
Can you further advise which zodiac (2nd child) will be compatible to the 3 of us and when will have higher chance to conceive a girl?

Me: 1984 pig
Hubby: 1979 goat
Son: 2012 dragon

Thank you.
  |  
Hi there,
We are thinking of having our 1st baby in 2018 year of dog.it is good to have baby in dog year..

Husband : 1988 dragon.
Wife : 1992 monkey .

Thank you

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.