altering fate line through palm surgery

|

Hi, my fate line on the dominant hand ends on the head line. As I've read, that means fortune money/career wise ain't so great. So if I do some surgery on that line, would it make it more favourable, like how some people alter their breasts to be bigger in that sense? Thanks

2 Answer(s)

|  
Hi,

Your thought is really novel. In fact, in Japan and Korea, to change palm lines through surgery is very popular. Some of them who do that find it's effective. For example, a girl who change her heart line soon find her lover and get married after the surgery.

In my opinion, although your line could be extended, the new part may not compatible with your original one. So, it doesn't work. In doctor's opinion, it may cause bacterial infection and complications. Those people who find the way is effective I think is just the power of the self-suggestion. As they think it will work, they try their best to achive the goal, they get success at last.

In fact, palm lines is not unchangeable. They could change with your change of attitude and way to live. If you work hard and learn more about how to make money and deal with people, your fate line will become longer gruadually.
  |  
Hi,

No, it couldn't change your money or career.

You are suggested to read this article:

Could Palm Surgery Change Your Future?
https://www.yourchineseastrology.com/palmistry/palm-surgery.htm

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.