A Second Life Line - A Lifesaver, Literally?

|

I have a second life-line on both hands/palms, one which runs just next to the main Life Line (the back-up line is close to the Main Life Line and it runs at least half the way down beside the length of the main Life Line. I've literally survived mishaps which should have seen be disabled, or dead - literally. An elderly relative who was in World War II also had this back-up, and he'd survived many occasions where others around him died and yet he didn't (e.g. bombs dropping everywhere around, landmines, being shot at, etc). Is my back-up line responsible, or a sign, of some sort of protection for me - at least for the early to middle years of my life (since it stops just slightly after middle age, around my mid 40's)?

1 Answer(s)

|  
If you have a second line, it shows you have a very strong vitality. Especially, you have a strong resistance to disease and self recovery ability after illness. It's a supplementary line for the main life line and can be regarded as another mother protecting you. No matter how long the second life line is, as long as it's clear and deep instead of zigzag, it indicates your whole life will be protected.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.