Chinese Horoscope of Rabbit
2017 Yearly Chinese Horoscope for Rabbit
* The prediction is valid for 2017 starting from January 28, 2017 and lasting to February 15, 2018.
In 2017, you under the zodiac sign of Rabbit will be unlikely to have good luck as you will oppose the Taisui who is the Grand Commander of the Year. What's more, the Rabbit’s associated element Wood are restricted with the Rooster’s (2017 is year of the Rooster
) element Metal which will bring you different types of bad luck, leading to the possible career setback or marriage crisis. In particular, you will have an overall bad luck due to the fact of conflicting with Tai Sui and the influence of inauspicious stars like Zaisha. In this year, you will experience ups and downs in luck and your family may also suffer health problems. However, opposing the Taisui is not necessarily bad; you can rise steeply if you can take the initiative to make changes and get ready for the coming problem. Rabbit Horoscope 2017 Predictions
2017 Horoscope for Rabbits People Born in Different Years
Please click the following year's link according to your date of birth to get what will 2017 hold for you:
→ Horoscope Forecast for the Rabbits Born in 1963
(between January 25, 1963 and February 12, 1964)
→ Horoscope Forecast for the Rabbits Born in 1975
(between February 11, 1975 and January 30, 1976)
→ Horoscope Forecast for the Rabbits Born in 1987
(between January 29, 1987 and February 16, 1988)
2017 Monthly Predictions for the Rabbits
Want to know what will 2017 like in each month? Please click:
→ Monthly Horoscope Prediction for the Rabbits in 2017
*You may also want to know Rabbit Horoscope 2018 Predictions
Rabbit ranks the 4th in the 12 animal signs and belongs to Mao (卯) in the twelve earthly branches. In the twelve months, ''Mao'' month refers to February which is in spring and symbolizes the beginning of flourish. Also, ''Mao'' means east in terms of direction and the period of 05:00AM to 07:00AM in terms of 24 hours of a day, which also symbolizes the sun rising and brightness.
Born in the Rabbit year, you are witty and smart, quiet and beautiful. In the lifetime, you will unlikely have marked ups and downs but make steady progress. In middle age, you can reach the peak of career and walk on steadily. Females are thoughtful while males are gentle and considerate. In youth, you are smart and often helped by the eldership; in middle age, you should be industrious and thrifty in managing a household and do more good deeds to accumulate merits for your old age.
Lifelong Luck in Money Making
You don't have to worry about money which is only a number for you and can be earned again after you run out of it. However, you still need to control your spending, or you may fail to make ends meet.
→ Performance in Wealth
1. Being naturally optimistic, you never haggle over every ounce and won't be distressed for money.
2. You are eloquent and communicative and often spend without restraint once you have plenty of money, thus won't have too much savings.
3. You like the fashionable and beautiful things and have no resistance to some luxury goods but have a strong desire to buy, thus often cannot make ends meet.
4. When you don't know how to run your wealth, you'd better choose some long-term and stable investments.
→ How to Improve Wealth?
Lucky Direction for Work Income: Southeast, Northwest
Lucky Direction for Windfalls: Northeast, Southwest
At daily life, you are suggested to wear or place Dog, Pig or Sheep mascots on your table. Also, you should often touch the lucky zodiac item you wear which will improve your luck in making money to a certain degree. The Rooster or Dragon item should be avoided in your life. If possible, you’d better try to find the opportunities of making a fortune in southeast, northwest, northeast, or southwest direction.
Lifelong Fortune in Career
You Rabbits are careful, meticulous and down-to-earth. As long as the work can bring you the stable income, you will be fully devoted with a high sense of responsibility and professional dedication.
→ Performance in Career
1. You are meticulous and fully devoted to work with a high sense of responsibility and professional dedication.
2. You tend to be irresolute before doing things but will take action immediately once you are determined.
3. You like the stable nine-to-five work and pay special attention to the welfare after retirement.
→ How to Improve Career Fortune?
If you want to make success in career, you’d better communicate and get along more with people under the Dog, Pig and Sheep sign to get help for the steady rise of your career. The Wenchang Star (the God of Literature) blessing you Rabbit people is in the south and you may place a Feng Shui furnishing article in this direction if you want everything goes well and wish to get promoted to a higher position.
Lifelong Fortune in Love
You are very loyal to love and will not fall in love readily. If you are certain about the one you love, however, you will pay out devotedly and ask for nothing in return.
→ Performance in Love
1. You have a strict standard in choosing the partner and will not be fooled by sweet words.
2. You love the stable life and have a clear attitude towards love: love the one you love, vice versa.
3. You are sentimental and sometimes pessimistic and you'd better get married with someone who can understand you and eliminate your inner insecurity.
→ How to Enjoy Happy Marriage?
Since Rabbit and Dog are in one of the six compatible groups (Liu He 六合), the most perfect match will be a person under the Dog sign for the Rabbit. Besides, Rabbit, Sheep and Pig are in one of the four compatible zodiac groups (San He 三合), so people under the Sheep or Pig sign are the favorable match to you. However, you Rabbits conflict with Rooster people and harm the Dragon people, therefore, if your partner is under Rooster or Dragon sign, you will have many quarrels and problems thus can hardly have a lifelong marriage. In addition, the lucky direction for your love is north. You may place a suitable Feng Shui item in this direction for a better luck with the opposite sex.
Rabbit belongs to wood in five elements and wood is a symbol of liver. Despite the strong vitality, you may hurt your liver and suffer from blood stasis if you fail to take good care of it. What's more, you are not good at expressing your emotions and will not complain to others about the setbacks and pressure at work; if you are very jealous and irritable, you may suffer from mental diseases. Therefore, you are suggested to keep the peace of mind and adjust your mood to suppress the liver fire for both physical and mental health.
Taboos in Daily Life
1. Never wear the Rooster shaped jewelry.
2. Avoid staying with people under Rooster or Dragon sign.
3. Do not place your bed in the west or southwest direction.
→ Rabbit's Horoscope by Birth Time
Horoscope for People under Other Animal Signs: