Wedding day/Chinese horoscope prediction 2017

|

Hi there,

My partner is a tiger born in 1986, I am a rabbit born in 1987,

We are looking at either October 13th 2017 or March 23rd 2018 on the gregorian calendar and in gmt... which is better?

Thank you

5 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Slothie,

2017 is year of the Rooster. For the male tiger, it's inauspicious to get married in year of the Rooster. You'd better get married in 2018 year of the Dog. Also, October 13th 2017 clashes Rabbit, you'd better not choose the day.

March 23rd 2018 is an inauspicious dates for wedding. Better choose a day auspicious day for wedding at the same time one doesn't clash with your signs:
https://www.yourchineseastrology.com/calendar/auspicious-wedding-date.htm

|  
Thank you Maria,
I am worried about the poor predictions for rabbits in romance but I believe in our relationship and want the best for both of us.

Would the 24th of March be better?
  |  
Hi Slothie,

Yes, The 24th of March, 2018 is auspicious for you to get married. You can choose the day.
  |  
What would be the best day for us to get married in june? I was born september 23 1989 and my fiance was born june 22 1988. Your reply would be much appreciated. Thank you
  |  
Hi Katrina,

The auspicious days for you to get married include the 2nd, 3rd (Saturday), 10th (Saturday), 11th (Sunday), 13th, 19th, 23rd, 25th (Sunday), 26th and 27th of June.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.