Will I get a working visa in Japan ?


I have applied for working visa in 25th may. Will I be able to get a visa ? Is is suitable for me to work in hotel ?

1 Answer(s)

Hi tsagun,

If you are under the Dragon sign, you will get the visa because you usually have a good luck in this year.

What's your major? What will you do in the hotel? For the dragon people, you should choose those works from which you could display your creative and thinking talents well. Working as an office man is not fit to you. Suitable jobs for you include statesmen, conductors, artists, critics, sportsmen, explorers, etc.

Reply This Question

The Content field is required.
The User Name field is required.
The Email field is required.

Before posting, please read our rules for Q & A

Thank you!Your reply has been posted successfully!
I'm Sorry! Please verify that you have entered the correct information!