When should I try to have a baby girl

|

I’m having difficulty understanding the calendar. My birthday is 11/12/1990. Also what diet is ideal to follow to help me with having a girl.

1 Answer(s)

|  
According to the Chinese Gender Chart, in 2020 you will get a baby girl if you are conceived in the following periods:
Jul 21 - Aug 18 (31 lunar years old, 6th lunar month)
Aug 19 - Sep 16 (31 lunar years old, 7th lunar month)
Sep 17 - Oct 16 (31 lunar years old, 8th lunar month)
Oct 17 - Nov 14 (31 lunar years old, 9th lunar month)
Nov 15 - Dec 14 (31 lunar years old, 10th lunar month)
Dec 15 - Dec 31 (31 lunar years old, 11th lunar month)

For a mother-to-be, if you want to conceive a girl, you should avoid eating too much alkaline food rather than taking in appropriate acidic food. Of course, you should not eat too much acidic food, so as not to affect your health. Here, the acidic food doesn't mean the food with sour taste or smell but the food which can lead to the acid-base imbalance of the human body environment.

In daily life, the acidic food includes: all kinds of meat, fish and dairy products excluding fresh milk (such as cream, ice cream and cheese), rice and wheat flour products, can, corn, egg white, sour fruits (tomato, orange, strawberry, grape, apple, pineapple, etc.), chocolate, beverage, and vinegar. Eating the above food will make your body acid.

For your husband, he should take more alkaline food, including vegetables, fruits, milk, flour products, tea, kelp, seaweed, iodine, calcium, Vitamin D, etc.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.