What do our marriage lines mean? Will we be able to be together forever irl?

|

Boy : On my left hand, I have only one deep marriage line that slightly curves down towards the heart line(the start of the line is a bit short but straight and the end curves down slightly, seems a bit long and slight curve) in the middle between little finger and heart line.
On my right hand, I have only one deep marriage line that is a little above the middle of the point between little finger and heart line. That marriage line comes out straight but health line is connected to it in its middle. So it seems like ending in a fork that the upper branch of the fork is straight and the lower branch is the curved health line.
Girl : I have one marriage line on my left hand that is straight but a small fragrant overlaps right above it. The line is in the middle between little finger and heart line.
On my right hand, there are three marriage lines, one near the heart line that is short. In the middle between little finger and heart line, there is a long marriage line, quite deep, that forks in its middle(but a little faint in that forking area) and the upper branch of the fork goes straight and deep again and the end of that upper branch seems to fork again or forming an incomplete island that doesn’t touch in all ends like an oval or circle. And the uppermost marriage line is near the base of little finger and it’s deep, and it’s parallel to the middle marriage line. Seems to have the same length as middle line or maybe only slightly shorter than the upper branch(that goes straight quite long) of the fork of the middle line. The uppermost line is quite deep throughout its whole length and straight but near its end, it gives off a fade branch that inclines 45degrees upwards. Between the middle and uppermost line, there’s a fade line(more like a fade fragrament like the fragrament in my left hand). All the marriage lines in my right hand are interconnected with one another via loops between the lines or via upward branches of the lower lines that touches the lower branches of the upper lines.
What do our hands mean?
About us - He is 23. I’m 19. We are in long distance, we met online and we are from different countries. We are planning to get together in real life in 6 or 7 years cuz I haven’t graduated yet rn. My family is quite reluctant to send me abroad and they are worried that I might settle abroad. Our families haven’t known about our relationship yet.
-WHAT OBSTACLES DO WE HAVE TO FACE AND OVERCOME?
-WILL WE BE ABLE TO OVERCOME OBSTACLES AND GET REALLY TOGETHER IN REAL LIFE?
-WILL I GET MARRIED TO HIM IN REAL LIFE? CAN WE MAKE US TOGETHER FOREVER IN REAL LIFE DESPITE OBSTACLES?
-IF SO, IF WE WILL BE ABLE TO MAKE US TOGETHER, WHEN WILL I GET MARRIED TO HIM IN REAL LIFE? AT WHAT AGE WILL WE GET TOGETHER FOREVER IN REAL LIFE?
It’s ok even if we have to spend some time in separation but will we be together forever in real life? Will we be able to despite any challenges?
Thank you so much for ur time 😊

1 Answer(s)

|  
The boy’s marriage line on both hands are long

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.