what day in february can l get boy

|

I have two girls so I want to balance it with a boy. What days can I conceive a boy in February 2016. My date of birth is 3rd Jan. 1983.

May You Interest

Chinese Gender Predictor

6 Answer(s)

|  
Hi akblisshenry,

According to Chinese baby gender chart, you are likely to get a baby boy if conceive during January 1st to April 6th. You can try on your ovulation date during February. Just for your reference as no birth chart is scientific and no one can determine the baby's gender.

|  
My last me menstural date is 27/1/2016. My cycle varries but d last was 24 days. My hubby and l had sex on the mornings of 7th ,9th of Feb. My DOB is 3rd Jan. 1983.Am l likely to be pregnant of a boy?

|  
Yes, if you have got pregnant, you may get a baby boy according to Chinese baby gender prediction chart:
Your lunar date of conception : 12th Lunar month, 18th Lunar Day
Lunar age at the time of conception: 34
Prediction of Baby Gender: Boy
  |  
Unfortunately I lost the pregnancy on 25th april and had my mensuration on 27the may but lasted for three days only. When should try again for a baby boy.
  |  
Chinese baby gender chart shows if you get pregnant and your last period is during one of the following times in this year, you would get a baby boy:
May 7, 2016 - June 4, 2016
September 1, 2016 - September 30, 2016
November 29, 2016 - December 31, 2016

Your last period time is during the suggested periods. You could try on your ovulation date in June.
  |  
Pls can it be real positive? I had my period on 21st of June and I got a positive result when I tested for ovulation today 1st July. My cycle is irregular,sometimes 25,26,and 28 days. Can one ovulate at the 11th day of cycle?

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.