To baby gender

|

DOB 30/09/1986; LMP-25/05/2017.may I know the baby gender.. my query was While considering the lunar month of conception which one ihave to take either LMP first date or conception happened on ovulation month of date. Pls let me know..

May You Interest

Chinese Gender Predictor

26 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Kumar,

For using China baby gender chart to predict your baby's gender, you should use LMP first date to calculate your lunar month of conception. 25/05/2017 is 30/04/2017 in Chinese lunar calendar. So, your lunar conception month is April.

Your lunar age at the time of conception is 32. Check these two information in the Chart, you could get you may get a baby girl.
  |  
Hai sorry for inconvenience.. my LMP date was 25/04/2017.Not 25/5/17. My query was While selecting lunar month,consider LMP fist date- it's coming March 29. But considering conception month ie ovulation month, it's coming April. Pls help Suggest which one I have to select..DOB 30/09/1986..
  |  
Hi Kumar,

If you use Chinese Gender Chart to check, you should use March as your conception month. The age is 32 when you are conceived. Check the chart at this page, you could get boy.
https://www.yourchineseastrology.com/calendar/baby-gender-predictor.htm

If you use the gender prediction tool at the above of the page, you should select 25/04/2017. The system will convert the date into Chinese lunar one automaticly and then give you the result.
  |  
Thanks for your reply..
  |  
I want some enquiry. Can any1 help me out?
  |  
Actually my dob is 04august1993
My last period start date is 13june2017
My date of periods usually shifts
as in may my periods came on 20052017
Now i m thinking to plan a baby
So when should i try so that i could have a boy
Please reply
  |  
Hi Swati,

You'd better wait your menstrual period which occurs during June 24 - August 6 or September 20 - December 31. Then monitor your ovulation date after the period and try on your ovulation date to increase the baby boy chance.
  |  
Thank you so much for ur reply☺️
  |  
I'm curious to know what I'm having. Please help
  |  
My DOB is 25/04/1987
And conceived month is April
Please let me know the gender of my baby
  |  
Hi Asha,

When was your last menstrual period first date?
  |  
My LMP DATE IS 17-2-2017
And my DOB IS 31 jan 1992

I m four month pregnent..

Can u tell me is it a little girl or a boy
  |  
Hi Aditi,

Your lunar conception month: January
Lunar age at the time of conception: 27
Prediction of Baby Gender based on Chinese Gender Chart: Girl
  |  
I forget to tell u my dob is 04 august 1993
And my last periods was on 13 june 2017
  |  
Dear rose mam i want to ask u that what is LMP
Is it the last day or first day of the last mensural period Or the missed period I mean if i had my periods on 20june2017 and i want a baby boy according to this calender i should get pregnant in the month of july so is it the best time or i should wait for my july periods then conceive So that i will try
  |  
Hi Swati,

Your last menstrual period first date should be during 24 June - 6 August, 2017, then you can try on your ovulation after it for baby boy. As your last period date 20 June 2017 is not in this time rang, you should wait your next period and then try after it.
  |  
I'm 6 weeks pregnant. My Lmp may 13 2017. Wat baby I will get?
  |  
Thanks mam
Should i eat something special in my diet or let it be before conceiving?
  |  
Hi Geetha,

What's your date of birth?
  |  
Hi Swati,

For baby boy, the mother is suggested to eat more alkalescent food or those contains much sodium and potassium. On the contrary, the father should eat more acidic foods.

You'd better eat proper food at least one month before conception.

Besides, mother-to-be should eat high-calorie food in daily life. Therefore, if you plan to get a baby boy, don’t lose weight. Eating more cereal for breakfast, salty food and lean meat before pregnancy are much more likely to get baby boys than those liking to eat chocolates.
  |  
Hello mam,
I want a baby boy in 2017. My last LMP is 26.6.2017. My DOB is 18 dec 1990.I found another calenders, every calenders r different to each other. Can u plez suggest me best months to concive baby boy.
Thanks.
  |  
Hi Meghna,

In 2017 you will get a baby boy if you are conceived (your last menstrual period first date occurs)in the following periods:
Aug 22 - Sep 19 (28 lunar years old, 7th lunar month)
Sep 20 - Oct 19 (28 lunar years old, 8th lunar month)
Oct 20 - Nov 17 (28 lunar years old, 9th lunar month)
Nov 18 - Dec 17 (28 lunar years old, 10th lunar month)
  |  
Hi Mam
My DoB is 24 June 1990. And my July month period started 8.7.17. And I want baby boy, could u help me plz when I can conceive boy
I checked with other calendars but all showing different dates and months
M very confused plz help me
I want boy and I have 6 years old daughter.
  |  
Hi Kiran kaur,

In rest of 2017 you will get a baby boy if you are conceived in the following periods:
Aug 22 - Sep 19 (28 lunar years old, 7th lunar month)
Sep 20 - Oct 19 (28 lunar years old, 8th lunar month)
Oct 20 - Nov 17 (28 lunar years old, 9th lunar month)
Nov 18 - Dec 17 (28 lunar years old, 10th lunar month)
  |  
Hello,

I might be reading the calendar wrong.
LMP was 3/18/17, DOB is 8/27/89 and I was 27 when I conceived.

Reading the calendar it's says a baby girl but I got diagnosed with a baby boy.

Am I reading this wrong?
  |  
Hi Sandii M,

It's not a girl by checking the calendar.

Your lunar conception month: February
Lunar age at the time of conception: 29
Prediction of Baby Gender based on Chinese Baby Gender Chart: Boy

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.