My current job; my current master studies already starting my thesis; the current project of my husband

|

I am female, a metal Rat born in February 26, 1960, 10:00 pm. I am a faculty member but presently on study taking up my Master degree, and on my fanal semester, I hope. How will my thesis go? My husband has embarked on a project getting rare objects in our place. Will he succeed? Will we be able to travel this year? Thank you!

1 Answer(s)

|  
Hi, in 2017 the year of the Fire Rooster 'Ding You', you Rat born in 1960 will damage Tai Sui, the Grand Duke who is in charge of people's fortune in the year. It refers to damage and loss mainly in terms of wealth; Luckily, you will be blessed by three auspicious stars. So despite the fact of damage Tai Sui, the bad influence will not take the main place. In career development, you will not have too many problems but have certain rising space or the problems will be solved easily due to the blessing of two auspicious stars Tianxi and Dijie in your horoscope. You female Rats will have even better luck in work and easily solve certain problems; besides, you will be helped by the benefactors this year. So, I think you could do your thesis well and get master degree.

Not sure what's your husband's date of birth. So, I could predict nothing for him.

For the Rat, you have chances to go out for traveling, but you'd better avoid March and October which are not auspicious. Traffic safety should be watched out this year.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.