looking for my fortune telling

|

My DOB is 7th Nov 1988 am looking for my future prediction and also is it okay to invest in land for investment

3 Answer(s)

|  
For future prediction, I also need your exact birth time. By the way, are you married or single now? What aspect do you want to know for your future?
  |  
Hello Kendy,

thank you for your reply, my exact birth time is 8th Nov morning 00.13min am and am married my wife DOB is 10-5-1988 born at 08:15am and am looking at marriage life and career also am planning for investing in buying land(sites or house ) also i wanna start agriculture whats suitable ....and also to add have a court case running for a property so some help to it.
  |  
Hi Rocky,

You were born clever and good at study. Also, you show great interests in many things. But you usually fail in perseverance and managing money. At your early age you would like to work and make some investment. You hope to become a boss and have your own career. Most of your wealth will be used to invest. But you would not like to leave enough wealth to your future children but to donate. South is the auspicious direction for your career and the place where you could make a lot of money. Buying land (sites or house ) or start agriculture are all ok for you as long as you have made full investment.

As for your marriage, your wife and you are both under the Dragon sign, two dragons usually conflict with each other in love. There may be many disputes between you especially after you become very rich.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.