lend(at interest)

|

we are dog in 1983 .we want to business with lend at interest this year (2017-2018)can or not?

8 Answer(s)

|  
2017 is the year of the Fire Rooster 'Ding You' (丁酉). The earthly branch 'Xu' (戌) of you Dog people born in 1983 will damage the earthly branch 'You' (酉) of Tai Sui (Grand Duke Jupiter), which means you will encounter many problems in interpersonal relationship, such as being framed or being arduous but fruitless due to someone damaging your interest behind. Fortunately, you will be blessed by the auspicious stars, thus the overall impact will not be serious. Business and career are the only things you can celebrate because they will not decline despite the influence of conflicting Tai Sui.

You can plan to start your business this year but better choose an auspicious date to open it.
  |  
what day we can start lend interest in january 2017?
  |  
You can choose one of the following dates to start lending interest:

January 3rd, 9th, 16th, 21st, 24th, 25th, 27th, 28th of 2017.
  |  
thanks
  |  
follow chines traditional .what kind of somthings that we use pray in my house when we start.what time
  |  
please help me reply
  |  
Please reply me
  |  
You can place Pi Xiu, Kylin, Golden Toad, Elephant, Fish Tank or Calabash Gourd at your home to pay for good luck in in wealth and prosperity from your business.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.