last menstrual period month determines genfer or the ovulation time?

|

Hi i want to get pregnant in September 2016 as the calendar says i will have a boy if i conceive in that month.my question is my LMP will be on 22nd August and most of the gender charts claim August will give a female child. So i want to know if the LMP determines gender or conception which happens after the period is over.

May You Interest

Chinese Gender Predictor

6 Answer(s)

|  
Hi dreamgal,

Chinese baby gender use the mother to be's Chinese lunar age and lunar conception month to determine the unborn baby's gender. As the real conception date is hard to determine, the Chinese baby gender chart uses the women's last period first date as the conception date. So, it's LMP determines gender.
  |  
Thank you for the reply but I still have a question. Why is the LMP determining gender when we know conception can occur only after period days are over and that ovulation occurs at around 12-14th day of the cycle. My period will come jn the last week of August and August says girl child and i know i will concieve in September which saysboy child.so what should i actually go for?
  |  
Could you let me know your date of birth and preferred baby gender?
  |  
my date of birth is 8aug1988
Nd wana baby boy
  |  
my date of birth is 8aug1988
Nd wana baby boy
  |  
Hi Sanika,

If you are conceived during June 5 - October 30, 2016 in Gregorian calendar, the odd of a male baby will be high.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.