in which age i will get married ..love or arranged

|

Dob....13/12/1991. Time....6:30pm...place...dasua punjab india

6 Answer(s)

|  
Hi ekta,

You may have love marriage. Possible years for you to get married are 2019, 2022, 2023, 2026 or 2028.
  |  
Where about my future husband is from..after marriage in which country i will be settled ??
  |  
Where about my future husband is from..after marriage in which country i will be settled ??
2018 not chances for marriage ??
  |  
Yes, 2018 year of the earth dog is not good for you metal sheep. You will be influenced by the bad star 'Gua Su' (寡宿) which makes you stay single and find it's hard to change the present situation. So, you couldn't expect marriage in the year.

About yout future husband, put your two palms together and see the position of heart lines on both palms please. Let me know if the heart line in right or left hand higher? Or they are of the same position?
  |  
My right hand side heart lines r bigger than left hand side ...so where is my future husband from ?? Abroad in which country or in india ??
  |  
Do you mean your heart line in your right hand is higher than that in the left hand? If so, he will be older than you ans he will be in India.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.