I will give birth on ghost month, what will happened?

|

I will give birth on ghost month what will happened?

3 Answer(s)

|  
The Ghost month refers to the Chinese lunar month of July. In 2015, the Ghost month lasts from August 14th to September 12th in western calendar. It's said that all ghosts and spirits, including those of the deceased ancestors, come out from the lower realm duringt the month. There are many taboos during the  Ghost  month. For example, marriage or give birth are regarded not auspicious during the month.

If a baby born in the Ghost month, it's thought the baby will be harmful to relatives or animals around. In fact, it's superstitious to believe this.
  |  
Hi,

My husband was born during the Chinese ghost month. Nothing inauspicious happened to him. He has a nice look, good character, harmonious family and successful career. Don't believe in superstition.
  |  
Hi,

This superstitious believe is intended only for the chinese people. You have nothing to worry if you are not a chinrse. Anyway, only God knows about our life. So just give your whole trust and prayer to God hoping that everything goes right..

This thing is only a traditiin passed through generation by generation from their ancestors which they believed to be true.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.