I was born in 1949

|

I'm in a relation ship with married man that cares for his family a lot which is fine with me he holds a very prmoment job and want to keep our relation ship as a secret I don't like it but I agreed to the deal hoping things will change in time actually we promised each other with kind of marriage vouse I want to know what is the future is going to be with this relation ship I love him so much and he says he loves me too.but when he is around his wife and family he does not call me much. His birth date is September,15.1954 my birthdate is January 10,1949 my name is Nabila his name is Mufeed please I'm really want to know what I'm in to a real relation with good companion and what is the future for us together

1 Answer(s)

|  
You'd better leave him as early as possible. He has his own family and I think he still cares too much about his own family. He will loose nothing at last but to you, you may have much problem. You are older than him. I never believe what man said he loves you too much. If he loves you in real, he should be together with you and divorce with his wife.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.