I want to know the sex of my baby

|

Pls what is likely to be the sex of my baby if have sex 2am of 9th.that was night of 8th early morning of 9th thanks

May You Interest

Chinese Gender Predictor

11 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Chidinma,

The Chinese baby gender prediction chart is based on your lunar age and lunar conception month. Please let me know your date of birth and the first day of your last period for me to find out the prediction result for your baby's gender.
  |  
Date of birth 13th Nov 1974 and my last period was 29th to 31st dec 2015
  |  
Hi Chidinma,

Your lunar date of conception is the 11th Lunar month, 19th Lunar Day.
Lunar age at the time of conception is 42.
Prediction of Baby Gender based on the Chinese baby gender chart is Boy.
  |  
i wnt to know my babys gender...my birth date is 1 sept. 1985..., my last period 23 .nov.2015
  |  
i wnt to know my babys gender...my birth date is 1 sept. 1985..., my last period 23 .nov.2015
  |  
Hi swetA chavda,

Your Chinese lunar conception month is October.
Lunar age at the time of conception is 31.
Prediction of your baby's gender based on the Chinese baby gender prediction chart is girl.

Just for fun. It's not scientific to use this to predict.
  |  
Hi... I want to know sex of my baby...my date of birth is July-14-1984...& my last periods were...November-25-2015 till 29th nov....
  |  
Hi this is my second mail to u. I want to know the sex of my baby. My date of birth is 14 July 1984 & my last period were 25 th of November to 29 th of November. Pls reply me soon ....
  |  
Hello Sonia,

Your Chinese Lunar conception month is October.
Lunar age at the time of conception is 32.
Prediction of Baby Gender according to Chinese baby gender chart is Girl.

Please note the prediction is not scientific. I couldn't guarantee you will get a baby girl.
  |  
My date of birth is 31.12.1981
My LMP was 19.3.2016
What is my Chinese lunar age and lunar month
What baby am I going to get,
Thank you
  |  
Hi Florence,

Your Chinese lunar age at the time of conception is 36. Lunar conception month is February.

The prediction result for your baby's gender according to the Chinese baby gender chart is Boy.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.