I need baby boy. I have 6 years girl child.

|

Hello, I need baby boy. My dob 06 april 1984. Kindly inform me date for baby boy. I have 6 years girl.

May You Interest

Chinese Gender Predictor

7 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Renu,

You are suggested to conceive during the following periods for baby boy based on the Chinese baby gender chart:
April 1 - April 6, 2016
May 7 - June 4, 2016
September 1 - September 30, 2016
December 29, 2016 - February 25, 2017
  |  
My first day of last period is 2nd april 2016 and menstrual cycle of 28 days follow. Can you confirm whether what would be best fit date for baby boy.
  |  
Hi Renu,

Your last period date is in the suggested conceiving time, so you are suggested to do during your ovulation periods. Your ovulation periods in April is from April 11 - 20.
  |  
I could not conceive till now. Period started 26th april night. My next period will occur on 25th May. Could you please advise next ovulation period in month of May, 2016.
  |  
2nd april, 26th april.

Your last two time period has cycle of 24 days. So, your next period may not accur on 25th May. You'd better wait your next period in May and try to do on your ovulation date which will be 8 days after the period ends.

Here is a tool for you to calculate your ovulation date:
https://www.yourchineseastrology.com/calendar/ovulation-calculator.htm
  |  
Thanks. In may, next period would be around 21st of May. I should try after 28th of May for baby boy? Please confirm.
  |  
If you period is on May 21st and finishes on May 26th, you should try on June 3rd.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.