Hi I want to confirm what is the best year to have my next baby

|

Hi, I am wanting to have another baby soon probably 2018 (Dog) or 2019 (Pig) so I really want to make sure I have the right information before I go for it. I was told when I previously ask our compatible zodiac signs are Rabbit, Horse, Snake, Sheep, Monkey, Rooster and Dog. Which means Pig is not on that list. From previous information I looked at (Pig) and (Sheep) are compatible whereas (Dog) and (Sheep) are not compatible. So I just want someone to go into more detail about that before I attempt to conceive soon. I am thinking having a Libra or
a Sagittarius.

I am 1991 Aries, Sheep
Husband is 1992 Aquarius, Sheep/Monkey Hybrid
Son is 2016 Libra, Monkey.
(Let me know if you need Birthdays.)

Also I have seen a lot of love compatibility charts, but much on parent/child/family compatibility information out there. Is it the same? Should I refer to the love compatibility charts for family planning as well?

1 Answer(s)

|  
Hi,

Yes, Sheep and Dog punish each other. Monkey and Pig harm each other. So, 2018 year of the Dog and 2019 year of the Pig are both not good for you to have the baby.

If you try to follow the compatibility chart of Chinese Zodiac, you couldn't plan to get the baby in recent years. Rat and Sheep also harm each other. So, 2020 year of the Rat is not good. 2021 is year of the Ox, Ox and Sheep conflict each other. 2022 is year of the Tiger, Tiger and Monkey conflict each other as well. So, you can only wait to have a baby born in 2023 year of the Rabbit that will compatible with you all.

I suggest you don't pay much attention to zodiac compatibility. Whether you could be compatible is mostly depended by your communication and understanding.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.