Harmonizing with 3 mentors: 2 Rabbits, 1 Dragon

|

Hello I have a question regarding two mentors of mine who are an Earth Dragon and a Fire Rabbit, the Earth Dragon has a Wood Rabbit as his mentor.

How can I cooperate in harmony with all 3? Apparently Rats and Rabbits don't get along with each other but I cannot disregard the advice of the 2 rabbits and the older Wood one could possibly benefit me.

Does anyone have any advice they could share?

Thank You

1 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Leon,

I think there may few problem for you to cooperate with the dragon people as your zodiac signs are very compatible.

Rabbit really is not compatible with you in Chinese zodiac. The Rabbits are usually kind-hearted, friendly, intelligent, cautious, skillful, gentle and quick. They dislike fighting and like to find solutions through compromise and negotiation. On the negative side, they have the potential to be superficial, stubborn, melancholy and overly-discreet. Although they are strict, they could tolerate other's mistake and give them chance to correct.

In fact, the Rabbits have very good temper. As long as you keep modest in front of them, there will be no problem for you to cooperate.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.