for conceiving baby boyin best animal sign

|

I want baby boy my date of birth is 30-8-1981 is 2016 or 2017 is good for birth baby or which year is good for me for born baby boy

May You Interest

Chinese Gender Predictor

8 Answer(s)

|  
Hi priyanka,

Your Chinese zodiac sign is Rooster. The best compatible zodiac animal for the Rooster are Ox, Dragon and Snake. But you need to wait at least 3 years to wait for these animal years.

2016 the Monkey year (02/08/2016 - 01/27/2017) is ok for you but I'm afraid if you get pregnant now, you baby may not be born in 2016.

2017 year of the Rooster and 2018 year of the dog are both not good choices for you as two roosters, and a Rooster and a Dog couldn't be compatible with each other.

If you belive the custom, you can plan to get pregnant in 2018 to make sure the baby born after 02/05/2019 which is year of the Pig. Pig is a good animal sign for you Rooster.

In terms of the best year for baby boy, each year have favorable dates to conceive a baby boy. You can use the Chinese baby gender selector in this page to find out the dates:
https://www.yourchineseastrology.com/calendar/baby-gender-selection.htm
  |  
If I conceive baby in may then I can born in January 2017 then is good for me my date of birth is 30-8-1981
  |  
If I get pregnant in May 2016 then I may born baby in 2016 January by cesarean before 27-1-2017 is it would be good for me please give me right advice.
  |  
Yes, you can do so. But, I think the zodiac compatibility is only for a reference. You couldn't believe it too much. If you do cesarean, it's not a good choice for your health if you plan to have the first baby.
  |  
Hi, I'm born in 1 Feb 1986 and my husband is 27 Oct 1984. May I check which is a good zodiac year and bad year for baby to be born?
  |  
Hi June,

If your baby could be born in the Ox, Monkey, Rat, Tiger, Snake, Pig years, he/she would be compatible with you. Other zodiac years will not be good.
  |  
Hi Maria, thank you for your reply! Wld like to ask is next year (Dog year) a really bad year to have a baby? Pig year wld be following dog year but it's a wait :(
  |  
Hi June,

Dog year is not so bad. There may be a little problem with the baby and your husband. The baby born in the dog year will be very compatible with you. You can have a baby in the dog year. Zodiac compatibility is one of the facters you should consider when have a baby. There are also many other facters deciding if you are compatible. So, this is just for your reference.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.