dream

|

okay so last night i had a dream and there's only a few parts i remember but i don't know what they mean. one of them was like i went to this church and these people were getting married and like apparently the girl was supposed to marry a different guy so i look at them and yell " are you f***ing kidding me?!" and got really mad and then i looked over and saw this lady that goes to my grandparents' church and her eyes were really wide and she said "i hope you know i'm going to tell the church about this" and i just walked away and then i was trying to walk up these stairs but i kept being pulled back by kids, (i don't have any children though just so you know), but then the best part i remember is me laying in my room and i have a bunk bed in my room so i was laying on that, and for some reason there were like more than just two beds on the bunk bed in my dream, and in one of the beds under me i felt fire, and it burnt my arms. i got mad, and i started yelling, not at any specific, but i was just yelling and yelling i was so mad. i'm actually a very angry person outside of my dreams, and i usually do yell whenever i've kept my anger in for too long. but then, in the dream, i got down from the bunk bed and went up to this lady, and i said to her "hey, i'm sorry for screaming like that. it's just you know when you've been dodging fireballs all week and then one day one finally hits you" and she nodded her head and smiled and then said "yes but i don't hurt myself because of it" and looked at my burns from the fire which had like some kind of medical tape or whatever and i went "oh no i didn't hurt myself these are burns" and then she walked out of my room and i followed her and into my living room and i saw my dad and my younger sister laying on the couch, watching a movie and the light was off. my dad was wearing these cool pants so i said "hey dad i like your pants" and he thanked me. (i don't live with my dad and he's been in treatment for schizophrenia for the past two months and the last time i saw him i told him i didn't want anything to do with him if he was still with my mom) so like i walked up to him and apparently he became mayor or something? but i said "oh wait you were just in treatment, how are you?" and he said he was good and i remember i was thinking in the dream that i wonder if he's still involved with my mom. but then the next thing i know i'm in some room i don't know, with a bunch of candles that are lit and im sitting on a bed in front of the candles, they start all going out at one at a time and i thought it was weird and creepy, then they all lit up again a few seconds later. then this little girl appeared and said "go deeper" but then i woke up by my screaming cousin so i couldn't finish the dream. but what do y'all think any of this means? i think i know what the anger part means, cause i'm always angry, always. but the candles? and the church? and the kids? and my dad? being a mayor? the fireball story? me getting burnt? someone help me out please and thank you lol

0 Answer(s)

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.