dream

|

Today morning something strange happened in my dream i heard a guys name apparently dnt knw anyone by that name ? Whats the significance?

10 Answer(s)

|  
If you are single, you will meet a young man with the name you heard in the dream, and he will play a crucial part in your life.

If you are married, it means in reality you will meet the guy with the name, and he will be due in no small part to your relations with the husband.
  |  
My marriage is actually not happening m worried regarding it
My birth details r
Name Monika
Time of birth 19.52 pm
Date of birth 02.11.80
Place of birth Mumbai
Can u help me ...
  |  
Hi Monika,

From your birth information, your marriage life is good before your middle age. After your middle age there will be many quarrels. You'd better deal with your problem carefully or you may break up.
  |  
WHEN WILL I GET MARRIED WILL IT BE LOVE OR ARRANGE ?
  |  
You may get married late. In 2008 or 2010 is the year you may get married. You may have a arranged marriage instead of love one.
  |  
But now it's 2016 so when do I stand d chance of marriage?
  |  
Sorry for the mistake. It should be 2018 or 2020.
  |  
Do I stand a chance of getting married at d earliest? I am quite worried ..
  |  
Hello Monika,

Your fate is in your own hands. If you try to enlarge your communication circles and make more friends, you have chances to meet your partner early and get married early.
  |  
My name is Victoria dt of birth 10th August 1980 time of birth 1402hrs. Can you tell me when is my marriage. Whether arranged by my parents. Out of my country

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.