cross on your palm

|

I have 2 crosses between my heartline and headline on one hand. what does it mean?

9 Answer(s)

|  
Is there one in the middle of the palm between the heart line and head line?
  |  
Yes in the middle of the palm,i have 2 cross between the heart and the headline. The big cross is in the middle and I have another cross next to it. I can take a picture and show you.I actually have 2 cross on both of my hands between the heart and headline but on the left hand, I have 2 crosses.

Thanx for your reply.
  |  
Do u mean three crosses total ... ???
One on the right and two on the left ... ???

But in either case...Crosses in general means you have innate psychic abilities and two of them obviously double your sensitivity to others feelings unless of course u double cross yourself by having too many impressions flooding your mind and canceling out each other leaving no ability at all....Or at least u are so confused u walk away from the subject entirely ... Afraid to feel it
If u are right handed ... Left hand traits are abilities u are born with or gifted from God and right ones are what u have developed later in life by your own efforts.......Try to trust your feelings ... They are the real deal ... Usually correct
  |  
The cross between the head line and the heart line at the palm center is called inspiration line or mystic cross or sixth sense line. You will have a good sixth sense of predication and the scenes in your dream will always come true.
  |  
Yes 3 cross, 2 on the left and 1 on the right. I am sensitive but I meditate a lot so it can help me balance myself.
What about ring of Solomon? I had my palm reading last year and they told me i had an ring of Solomon.
Thanx for your reply John and Andrew.
  |  
Yes 3 cross, 2 on the left and 1 on the right. I am sensitive but I meditate a lot so it can help me balance myself.
What about ring of Solomon? I had my palm reading last year and they told me i had an ring of Solomon.
Thanx for your reply John and Andrew.
  |  
The Ring of Solomon also called Ring of Jupiter is located at the bottom of the Jupiter (index) finger on its mount. It appears in s semicircle formation or a straight one. Having this line manes you are very intelligent, have a strong six sense, social ability, leadership quality and are well respected by others. You have a psychic skill for seeing the true reality behind the false appearances of people. You are good at comfort and enlighten others. So, psychological consultation or religious works are fit to you.
  |  
I have clear and visible "X" Mark on both palm. What is that mean.
If necessary I can send photo of my palm.
Please inform me what dose mean that "X" mark on palm.
  |  
Hi Mahesh,

Not sure the exact location of your "X" Mark. You can check the meanings of "X" Mark on different places of palm here:
https://www.yourchineseastrology.com/palmistry/hand-marks/cross.htm

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.