Mystic cross

|

In my right palm I have one cross in between my head line or life line and a cross under my Jupiter finger or in my left hand I have three cross in between my heart line and head line what does it mean I am a female

12 Answer(s)

|  
The cross under your Jupiter finger indicates you are easy-going and have a keen eye on talents; you will get help from your lover, friends, subordinates or brothers and sisters in career and enjoy the happy and warm family life.

I think the cross between your head line and life is formed by your fate line and health line, that's normal and has no special meaning.

Is there a cross between your heart line and head line among the three crosses you mentioned in the middle of the palm?
  |  
I have also a mystic cross on my right palm
  |  
I have clear and visible "X" Mark on both palm. What is that mean.
If necessary I can send photo of my palm.
Please inform me what dose mean that "X" mark on palm.
mnalawde37@gmail.com
  |  
Hi Mahesh,

Where does the "X" Mark locate? It has different meanings in different place of palm.
  |  
I have a clear criss like x between middle and ring finger on my left hand and also between heart and head line.im a male ....pls tell what it means
  |  
Hi Pawan,

The X between middle and ring finger shows you are easy to be sad and couldn't stands for big setbacks. This is usually because you are obstinate and self-opinionated. If your heart line is not good, this will be more true for you.

The X between the heart and head line if in the middle of the palm is the mystic cross. It shows you are talented, ambitious and insightful, have a religious belief and you are enthusiastic about medicine, astrology and fortune telling.

|  
What would be the meaning of a cross touching both the head and heart line on both palms also under the Jupiter mount. Thanks Speedy
  |  
Sorry I said under Jupiter I meant Saturn...
  |  
Hi Speedy,

That cross shows you are talented in many aspects, efficient in both brainy and brawny activities and adaptable, thus have a versatile talent. Also, you are very popular and widely loved by others.
  |  
Mystic cross,
I have a mystic cross on both hands, in the same location. Between the head and heart line, left of center of my middle finger.
It was pointed out by an elderly women in Savannah. I was a paramedic and responded to an injury call, she was fine. She asked to be placed in a handcarved wood chair next to the exit. She reached for my hand as I left and placed her palm over mine. She said my name and said I needed to know about this "cross" and pointed at it, all the while looking at me. When I returned about 6 months later. There was No history of an apt in that location, per long term manager of bldg.
  |  
WHAT DOES X MARK ON A STRAIGHT LINE ABOVE THE 1ST WRIST BAND MEANS.
  |  
WHAT DOES X MARK ON A STRAIGHT HORIZONTAL PLAN LINE ABOVE THE 1ST WRIST BAND MEANS.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.

Related Questions

Mystic Cross (1 reply)
Mystic cross (1 reply)
Cross (1 reply)
Mystic cross (12 replies)
Mystic cross (1 reply)
Mystic mark (1 reply)