Birth delivery for Sheep baby boy in Jan 2016

|

From Jan 8 to 15. Best date and timing to deliver baby boy?

13 Answer(s)

|  
Hi, Jan 6th of 2016 will be an auspicious date to deliver baby boy. But the day clashes the Snake people. If your Chinese zodiac is not snake, the day is good to you.

Auspicious hours on the day are: 01:00-03:00, 07:00-09:00, 11:00-15:00, 19:00 -23:00

Hope you will have a healthy and lovely baby.
  |  
Thanks Susan.If the mother herself is a snake and some family members too. Btw, 8 Jan to 15 Jan what is teh auspicios daye and timing to C-section a baby sheep?

Many thanks.
  |  
hi,

In January of 2016, there are only three days auspicious for deliver baby. They are the 6th, 18th, and 19th day.
  |  
Hi which dates btw 24 jan to 6 feb is suitable for csection for baby boy?
  |  
Hi Jocelyn82356,

3 Feb and 6 Feb are auspicious dates for section for baby boy.

3 Feb clashes the Rooster people and 6 Feb clashes the Rat people. So, make sure you are not under these two signs.
  |  
Hi
Is 7 feb a good day to deliver a baby boy?
  |  
im a year of the sheep, giving birth on april 22, my birthday is april 23
  |  
Hi Kim2772,

If you could choose the date, Feb 6 is good than Feb 7.
  |  
Hi umiclown,

What's your question?
  |  
which date in march 2016 suitable from 3rd to 10th march for baby boy.
  |  
Hi neeru,

You can get auspicious date for Child Birth from this page:
https://www.yourchineseastrology.com/calendar/auspicious-giving-birth-cesarean-date.htm

In March, from 3rd to 10th, auspicious dates are 8th (Clash Sheep) and 10th (Clash Rooster).
  |  
My sister&me are pregnents because okeyroju delivery avvalanukuntunnam andhuke march10th na good muhurthams 2 cheppandi
  |  
Hi indu,
I couldn't get your meaning clearly. I guss you want to check if March 10th, 2016 is an auspicious date to deliver baby? The day is auspicious to do so if you are not under the Rooster sign.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.