Birth date August 12 th 1944 Chinese sign is monkey.


I m facing vexatious litigation since 16 years towards our ancestors landed property with the opposition who has taken our property from our uncle without our legal heirs consent when we shall will win the case and get our property back

2 Answer(s)

It's hard to get it back if you don't have enough evidence.
Sir madam,
We have sufficient evidence even opposition has played fraud upon the court where they obtained the consent decree also sale deed reversionary interest deed of declaration specific performance redemption suit decree etnl.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.