BIRDS

|

My dream is about seeing different colors of birds. Different kinds of birds woth colorful feathers. Me and my sister tried to catch them. We catch one and put it in the cage. But when we put them into the cage we saw may birds its like it was full of birds so i decided to pull others to give space.when pulling the one i got is black but there was no black at first when white bird also appear. The cage were not full of birds others with colorful feather some plain white and black. After seeing them trying to move but cant i decided to let them fly. When opening the cage birds cames out flying. Looking to the cage a sleeping couple appeared in my sight they look like anime character sleeping facing each other but what catches my attention while looking at them sleeping quietly is the ring on the guys finger shining brightly while watchig them a voice echoes telling me what their name was the echo woke me up.

1 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Annica,

This kind of dream represents your wish to transcend or rise above a negative situation that is being renewed.

Your relationship with your partner will be decline recently. In addition, you may lost some money in waking life. So, better take good care of your money when going out.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.