Best day to move in this april

|

Can u please suggest specific day to move in new house this april. i was born dec 20 1983 and my husband sep 30 1980. Thanks

3 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Pigmonkey,

In April, only three dates are auspicious for moving house: 2nd (Clash Ox), 12th (Clash Pig), 21st (Clash Monkey).

Clash XX, means the people under the zodiac sign should avoid moving house on the day. You are under the signs of Pig and Monkey, so April 2 will be the only auspicious date for you.

Also, I list the good dates in May for you:

7th (Clash Rat), 9th (Clash Tiger), 11th (Clash Dragon), 13th (Clash Horse), 17th (Clash Dog), 19th (Clash Rat), 21st (Clash Tiger), 22nd (Clash Rabbit), 31st (Clash Rat)

Good luck
  |  
I want to move to new house.My date of birth is 24 July 1980 and my wife date of birth is 29 th June 1982 . please suggest me the good time and date.
  |  
Hi Hari,

You are under the Monkey sign and your wife under the Dog.

April: 2nd (Clash Ox), 12th (Clash Pig), 21st (Clash Monkey)
May: 7th (Clash Rat), 9th (Clash Tiger), 11th (Clash Dragon), 13th (Clash Horse), 17th (Clash Dog), 19th (Clash Rat), 21st (Clash Tiger), 22nd (Clash Rabbit), 31st (Clash Rat)
June: 3rd (Clash Rabbit), 4th (Clash Dragon), 11th (Clash Pig), 13th (Clash Ox), 16th (Clash Dragon), 17th (Clash Snake), 22nd (Clash Dog), 23rd (Clash Pig), 26th (Clash Tiger), 28th (Clash Dragon)
July: 4th (Clash Dog), 5th (Clash Pig), 14th (Clash Monkey), 16th (Clash Dog), 21st (Clash Rabbit), 23rd (Clash Snake), 26th (Clash Monkey), 27th (Clash Rooster)

Clash XX, means the people under the zodiac sign should avoid moving house on the day.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.