will i be lucky?

|

I was born January 13, 1958 will I be lucy this year of the rooster?

1 Answer(s)

|  
Hi JOSEFINA E. DIONELA,

You are Fire Rooster in Chinese Astrology. 2017 is also year of the Fire Rooster. You will suffer from conflicting Tai Sui (the Grand Duke Jupiter) in the year. Therefore, you will be unlikely to have good luck in the year of 2017. Your fortune in various aspects will not have a significant improvement; instead, you will be prone to have all kinds of misfortunes, such as meet the bottleneck in career development, have unexpected loss of assets, emotional problems with your lover and changeable mood caused by too much pressure. In a word, you should be prepared for the great change in life in 2017.

The location of Taisui is in the west in 2017. You should avoid breaking ground in that direction but should keep the things in that location of your house very clean.

Dragon and Snake are your helpful animal signs, if you could buy a Feng Shui item such as a dragon and snake twist together around a gourd and put it at your home, that's auspicious for you. Wear a necklace with obsidian pendant is also good for you to avoid bad luck.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.