predict my baby gender please

|

hi,

my name is priya.

birthday 26 july 1984.

conceived 24jun 2016

could you please let me know the gender of my baby and also if you could predict the gender of my firstb baby born on 19 jan 2012.

waiting desperatly for your reply,

many thanks

priya

May You Interest

Chinese Gender Predictor

10 Answer(s)

|  
and also my last period was 12th may 2016
  |  
Hi priya,

Please also let me know your last period time when you got pregnant with the first baby.

This time, you may get a baby boy according to Chinese baby gender prediction chart:
Lunar conception month: April
Lunar age at the time of conception: 33
Prediction of Baby Gender: Boy
  |  
Sorry but I don't remember my last time periods with my first child but all I remember is that I conceived on 5 April 2011.
  |  
But I checked through many Chinese calendar on google they all said girl except the one on this site.

Is it that I might be doing something wrong with my dates
  |  
Hi,

Your first baby is a girl based on the Chinese baby gender chart.

There is only one Chinese baby gender chart. If you see a different one, that may be a wrong one.
  |  
Thanks a lot you are a genius. I did have first one girl who is 4years old.
Would you mind telling me plz that are these predictions always correct. I mean the one that you predict for people.

Thanks in advance
  |  
About 80% of my predictions are right.
  |  
Will surely reply to this post in 2months when I will find out myself.
Thanks again

Priya
  |  
Hi. I am planning to have a baby after September but i want a baby boy. What do u think dates suitable to conceive. My DOD 18 june 1979
  |  
Hi Nikki,

For a baby boy, it's suggested that you try on your ovulation period after your menstruation which may occur during one of the following time in 2016:
October 1- October 30
November 29- December 28

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.