New Business in 2017

|

Hello,

I was borned in March 1975. I am wondering if 2017 is a good year for me to start a business?

I have a business in mind, but hopefully you can let me know which type of business is suitable for me.

Thank you,
Michael

4 Answer(s)

|  
Hello Michael,

As you are under the Rabbit sign, you are fit to open a dessert shop, ice cream parlor or boutique to make most of the money from it. You should also decide which business to start based on your interests and specialties.

2017 will be not a so good year for the Rabbit people as your zodiac sign will oppose the Taisui who is the Grand Commander of the Year. You should seek more changes to respond the bad luck. Opening a business a good choice. But you should think twice before you leap.
  |  
I was born in the year 1981 and i would like to know when is the lucky date to open my water refilling station business next year? Thanks in advance!
  |  

Hello,

I was borned in March 1988. I am wondering if 2017 is a good year for me to start a business? I have a plan to open busness after done contract here in doha im a ofw.

I have a business in mind, but hopefully you can let me know which type of business is suitable for me.

Thank you,
Jonnabe
  |  
Hi Jonnabe,

Your sign is Dragon. 2017 will be a very good year for you in all aspects including wealth. Starting a business will be a new beginning for you and you could make a lot of money from it. For dragon people, open a bar is a very good choice. But if you have other plans that fit you interests, that's much better.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.