Mystic crosses

|

What if I have 1 under the index finger, 1 under the marriage ring finger and 1 in center of palm?

3 Answer(s)

|  
Cross below the index finger indicates you are easy-going and have a keen eye on talents; you will get help from your lover, friends, subordinates or brothers and sisters in career and enjoy the happy and warm family life.

The cross below the ring finger means you are helpful, very popular among the opposite sex and interested in public welfare activities; you may easily get wealth due to the help of the opposite sex and have good luck in windfalls.

For the one in center of palm, could you please tell me the exact location of it? It's between the head line and the heart line?
  |  
Yes it is between the headline and the heart line and also on both hands. Not just my dominant hand.
  |  
The cross between the head line and the heart line at the palm center is called inspiration line or mystic cross or sixth sense line. You will have a good sixth sense of predication and the scenes in your dream will always come true. You always like to study the mysterious and esoteric things; you are talented, ambitious and insightful, have a religious belief and you are enthusiastic about medicine, astrology and fortune telling. Not sure is it right to you.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.

Related Questions