My fate line and sun line

|

My fate line is starting from mid finger and ends at level of marriage line in between 2 other line slightly touching it again the same both line goes down till head line and the 2nd one is slightly away from another line which goes curve and ends down of palm at level of between ring finger and baby finger....mean while there's another line connected to this line approx at middle and it ends straight down away from life line and I got 2 sun line both are starting from curve fate line and then gets joints at head line and proceed little up little.....there is also a cross below ring finger exactly .....so any thing about this??

3 Answer(s)

|  
This shows you are versatile and could gain recognition from others. You usually have other skills or talents besides your main business. For example, you can be famous for literary grace and warlike exploits.

Also, you are helpful, very popular among the opposite sex and interested in public welfare activities; you may easily get wealth due to the help of the opposite sex and have good luck in windfalls.
  |  
Thanks
  |  
Thank you!

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.