Match of Male & Female Snake

|

1. My Boy friend is 25-Jun-1989 and i am 02-Nov-1989 if we get marry how will our relation work?
2. when will be the good time of marriage. since we are facing lot more problem this year?

Kindly suggest for smooth flow of our life.

Thanks

4 Answer(s)

|  
Lemo,

In Chinese astrology, two snakes are compatible in love relationship or marriage. You usually have a tacit understanding of each other. Due to common ideals and concepts, you could come together and cooperate wholeheartedly. At the same time, both of you are good at independent thinking and analysis, so you won't depend too much upon each other. So, you need to respect each other's privacy.

For the snake male and female, you should avoid getting married in 2018 Year of Dog and 2020 Year of Rat. So, it's better for you to get married in 2019 year of the Pig. Chinese lunar August and September (August 30, 2019 - October 27, 2019 in Gregorian calendar) would be the best months. Do you think it's okay to you? If so, I'll provide you with best wedding dates during this period.
  |  
Yeah please let me take an opportunity to serve my relation successful by your date line for marriage. And one more doubt. Every one of his family is against our marriage will that problem be solved if we get marry in pig year
  |  
All the problems will be solved if you try to solve them with your effort.

The auspicious wedding date couldn't help you solve the problem, it could only help you to have a good luck in the future marriage life.

Auspicious wedding dates in 2019 for you to select are:
August 30th, 31st
September 1st, 5th, 9th, 10th, 15th, 18th, 22nd, 23rd, 25th, 30th
October 3rd, 5th, 7th, 8th, 14th, 17th, 19th, 21st
  |  
Thank you so much... and one more doubt. Why our relation is getting worse day by day??? instead if improvement its getting worst... what could be the reason for all those problem? What can we do to improve our relation???

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.