Incredibly Accurate

|

All of your prediction from 2016 and 2017 is Incredibly Accurate. In 2016 I have a chance to get promoted but since I was not careful it happen to be the opposite. I got back stabbed by my co-worker and I must leave the company. Right now I'm working at a new company. I also consider this year is BAD for me And As the prediction about the health of the elders of my family is true. I want to know is it possible to deflect or avoid all these Bad luck this year? Because there's still about 9 month to go.
Will my luck will be better next year? The Dog Year?
I'll be so much delighted if you reply this.

Thank you

May You Interest

1 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Xing Long,

I'm also born in the pig year. These two years are not so good for me. Also, my bad luck affects my husband which makes his leg get hurt. As far as I know, 2018 will be a very good year for the Pig. Almost all bad luck will go away from the Pig. You could get achievements in career and may be promoted. Also, your luck in wealth will be greatly improved.

I just follow the site's suggestion on colors. I wear yellow, brown and red color clothes and avoid black and blue. I also decorate my house with my lucky colors. Hope it works.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.