I want get boy baby my dob is 24 March 1986 when s the correct date to conceive

|

Please tell me correct date to conceive a baby boy

May You Interest

Chinese Gender Predictor

9 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Kalpana,

According to the ancient Chinese Gender Chart, in rest of 2017, there is no favorable date for you to conceive baby boy. In 2018, if your menstrual period first date occurs during one of the following time, you are suggested to try on your ovulation date after it.

January 17 - February 15
March 17 - April 15
May 15 - June 13
September 10 - October 8
  |  
I want to pregenent so what is the exact time or month
  |  
Hi Chhaya bhattarai,

Please provide your date of birth in order to help you find the best time and month. BTW, do you plan to get pregnant in this year or next year?
  |  
Please tell me in which month should better to born a baby boy dob is 24th March 1986
  |  
Please tell me in which month should better to born a baby boy dob is 24th March 1986
  |  
Hi Kalpana,

I have provided you with the best time in Gregorian calendar. If you want baby boy, try in 2018 after your menstrual period which occurs during one of the following time:
January 17 - February 15
March 17 - April 15
May 15 - June 13
September 10 - October 8
  |  
Please I want to conceive a baby boy as my next baby. When is the ideal date? Saw clear egg white cervical mucus yesterday and we made love is it possible to have conceived?if no when is the ideal time date of birth is 08 Feb 1984 thank you
  |  
Hi bets,

Not sure if you could conceive. It you conceive, you may get a baby girl according to the Chinese Gender Chart. For baby boy, you'd better wait your period which occurs after 18 December, 2017 and then try after it on your ovulation date. This couldn't make sure you could conceive baby boy. Just for your reference. If you conceive this month, you may also get a boy.
  |  
I want a baby girl when is the best time to plan My dob 31st July 1981

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.