Hello sir and madam

|

I dont understand wich one real calander it is real calnder and this Chinese calnder? I am confused there two types dates exegample jan 1 there one more same date 4 can you tell me plz help us thakyou so much

6 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Rabi gotame,

I guess you are confused about the Chinese lunar date and Gregorian date.

Are you using Chinese Gender Chart to plan for a baby with your preferred gender? If so, you can tell me your date of birth and last menstrual period first date. I'll help you check and explain.
  |  
hi rabi
can u please help me how to find what is the gender of my baby...i am 17 weeks pregnant...my frst day of my last minstration priod is january 30 or 31..and my birthmonth is june 13'1989
  |  
Hi jocy,

Your lunar conception month is January. Lunar age at the time of conception is 29. Checking the Chinese Gender Chart, you may get a girl.

You can use these ways to predict:
https://www.yourchineseastrology.com/baby-gender-prediction/easy-ways.htm
  |  
Just T iam sure which date good for conception for baby my wife date birth 1991 march 3
  |  
Hi Rabi,

The best time for you baby to get pregnant is of course during her ovulation period.

I guess you want to have good date of conception for preferred baby gender. What's the baby's gender do you like?
  |  
Boy

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.