consive a boy

|

hellow

my wife period 10-15 she is date of birath 21/10/1992 my birth 08/11/1985 i have baby giral. what time do consive a boy i am now out of contry . i am goving next yera janury so give me deatils

May You Interest

Chinese Gender Predictor

5 Answer(s)

|  
Hi,

According to her birthday, she have more chances to get a baby boy if conceive during the following time:
March 9 - May 6
July 4 - August 2
September 1 - December 31

The time is predicted according to the Chinese baby gender chart. Although many people think it's accurate to them, it's not scientific. So, it's just for your reference.
  |  
I m jaya and i want boy my dob 26march1983 and my period date is 14 then suggest me which is suitable to concieve.
  |  
Hi Jaya,

The best time for you to try for a baby boy are from September 13 to October 12 this year.

You can find out more dates in other years from the following page:
https://www.yourchineseastrology.com/calendar/baby-gender-selection.htm
  |  
hi i am ibm my wife age next year 24.. you told that March 9 - May 6
July 4 - August 2
September 1 - December 31 consive more chance boy i check with some time anothar chinese calender chat. march month showing female genter so i confuce now? very sorry. pleace can you advice
  |  
Hi ibm,

There is only one traditional Chinese baby gender chart. The result should be the same with Mary's answer.

Here is the result I checked for you from another site, the result shows the same:

In 2016 you will get a baby Boy if you are conceived in:
Mar 9 - Apr 06 (25 lunar years old, 2nd lunar month)
Apr 7 - May 06 (25 lunar years old, 3rd lunar month)
Jul 4 - Aug 02 (25 lunar years old, 6th lunar month)
Sep 1 - Sep 30 (25 lunar years old, 8th lunar month)
Oct 1 - Oct 30 (25 lunar years old, 9th lunar month)
Oct 31 - Nov 28 (25 lunar years old, 10th lunar month)
Nov 29 - Dec 28 (25 lunar years old, 11th lunar month)
Dec 29 - Dec 31 (25 lunar years old, 12th lunar month)

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.