Career & Luck for 2016, thanks.

|

Hi, im born on 23/03/1974 i am a tiger. I was promoted last year but sadly demoted weeks ago as my promotion have made some people at work unhappy. I can't leave my job before finding one, what is this year at work be for me? Thought of buying toto to get lucky...happily married, wife born on 26/11/1972...i have twins boy and girl born 8/08/1972...hope you can help with my chaos, thanks

1 Answer(s)

|  
As your sign Tiger clashes Tai Sui (the Grand Duke)in 2016, your life is full of changes. In 2017, you Tigers born in 1974 will have quite good development in career since there is no inauspicious star which will affect your work. However, it is also not your career year, so you should have a moderate attitude in daily work and never act with undue haste. It is worth mentioning that you will have good luck with the benefactor and you may improve your career development with others' help. In addition, the year of Rooster will not suitable for you to change a lot; you may get promoted slightly but changing a job will be unsuitable for you. You may stay in the original company and strive for more opportunities of business trip, which will benefit your fortune.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.