baby-gender-selection

|

Iwant to conceive a baby boy.when is the best time fOR 2016 .my date of birth is 13-july-1988

May You Interest

Chinese Gender Predictor

5 Answer(s)

|  
Hi namitha,

According to Chinese baby gender selector, if you are conceived (your first day of last period) during one of the following periods, you have more chances of getting a baby boy.
March 9, 2016 - April 6, 2016
June 5, 2016 - October 30, 2016

The Chinese baby gender chart is proved to have 70% accuracy to the tested. You can take it a reference but not take it too seriously.
  |  
Thank you rose.After getting my desired result definitely I will replay again to say thankfull to you.
  |  
Dear rose,wt I got confused abt the date is ,in some other Chinese chart gender prediction,only June month is favourable for baby boy,next remaing months for baby girl.but according to ur prediction from June to October are very favourable months.so which one is correct ?
  |  
Hi Namitha,

What I offered is the suggested conceiving time based on the Chinese baby gender chart which is handed down from the Chinese Qing Dynasty about 300 years ago. As it has a high accuracy, most of the people like to use it for baby gender selection. But it's not scientific and not accurate to everyone. As I said previouly, it's proved to be right to 70% of the people. So, I couldn't guarantee it will be right to you. I'm not sure the where you got other Chinese baby gender chart. If you see different ones, it's fake. There is only one Chinese baby gender chart in the world. The result should be the same.
  |  
Than k you rose for your kind and quick reply.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.