Baby gender confused

|

I just found out I'm having a girl but my mom came to me a month ago and told me I'm having a boy and I want a boy.

52 Answer(s)

|  
Hi djames85,

The next fews months in 2017 are not good for you to conceive baby boy according to the Chinese Gender Chart. If you want to follow it, you'd better conceive in 2018. The best time to try for baby boy is on your ovulation date after your period that occurs during one of the following time:
January 17, 2018 - March 16, 2018
April 16, 2018 - May 14, 2018
  |  
Hello please help calculate my last menstrual
Period is june 22-28,2017 my birthday is october 6,1989. I want a baby girl. I am 11 weeks pregnant today. Thank u
  |  
I am 10 weeks + 3 days weeks pregnant my last period was 28th of June 2017 I tried to work the Chinese calendar but found it confusing I'm wanting to find out what the sex is of my baby as I already have a little boy and so much wanting a little girl can you help me figure it out thank you
  |  
Hi Mica,

Your lunar conception month: May
Lunar age at the time of conception: 29
Prediction of Baby Gender by checking Chinese Gender Chart: Boy

The prediction is just for your reference.
  |  
Hi Kathy,

What's your date of birth?
  |  
Hi, my Last month period is 13/3/2017 and dob is 16/10/1989, can u tell wat baby will I get boy/girl.
  |  
Hi Sandy,

Your lunar conception month: February
Lunar age at the time of conception: 29
Prediction of Baby Gender: Boy

The prediction is based on Chinese gender chart. It's for your reference only.
  |  
First day of last cycle August 30, 2017
Birthday December 12, 1982
Had unprotected sex September 10, 2017
We really need a boy
  |  
Hie Mera last cycle Tha July 11 to 16 or Mera dob 10 December 1986 plz bataiye baby boy ya baby girl....?
  |  
Hi tessuhroo,

If you get pregnant, you may get a baby girl according to Chinese gender prediction chart.
  |  
Hi Rita,

You are carrying a baby girl according to the Chinese gender prediction chart. Just for your reference.
  |  
Hi
My dob is 22_8_1988
My lmp 4-4-2017
Kindly tell me the baby gender

Thank you
  |  
My name is Anita,
Date of birth is June 18, 1980
Last period of the first day is April 27,2017.
Please let me know the gender of the baby.
  |  
Hi Sravi,

Your lunar conception month: March
Lunar age at the time of conception: 30
Prediction of Baby Gender: Girl
  |  
Hi Anita,

Your lunar conception month: April
Lunar age at the time of conception: 38
Prediction of Baby Gender: Boy
  |  
Hi my don I'd 100888 and my lmp was 8212017 I've done the test and it says girl but what do you think how accurate is the test I really hope and prey it's a girl since I have 1g and 5b smh plz help me and I wasn't trying for another
  |  
Hi djames85,

In next few months of 2017, there is no good time for you to conceive baby boy according to Chinese Gender Chart. If you plan to follow the chart, you'd better try in 2018. If you find your menstrual period first date occurs during January 17 - March 16, 2018 or April 16 - May 14, 2018, it's good for you to try for baby boy after the period on your ovulation date.
  |  
Hello guys,
I just want to know if there any of you already check if the Chinese Gender Prediction is right on what you really having?

Thanks!
  |  
Hello khrizzy,

It's right to my first baby and wrong to my second baby. I found it's always right to the first baby.
  |  
Hi I am yashi I want boy baby in the year of 2018.my date of birth is 24 /8/1985 please suggest me
  |  
Hi Yashi,

According to Chinese gender chart, if you get pregnant and your last period first date is during one of the following time, you will get baby boy:
January 17 - January 31, 2018
February 1 - February 28, 2018
March 1 - March 16, 2018
April 16 - April 30, 2018
May 1 - May 14, 2018
December 7 - December 31, 2018

Try to plan to conceive according to this.
  |  
Hello, my DOB is 26/09/1985, I want to get pregnant with boy in 2020, i checked on Chinese clander predictior on many Chinese calender and the results confused me as the results are opposite to each other.

Please be kind to tell me the correct months for conceiving a boy in year 2020..thanks

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.