About my career in coming year 2017

|

I would like to know about my career,love and health in 2017

3 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Abhishek,

You need to tell me your date of birth in order to predict your luck in those aspects in 2017. Also, tell me your marital status now. Married or single? About your career, you need to tell me your job.
  |  
Hi my name is Abhishek I am Indian
DOB. :08/03/1989
Marital status:single
Present job. :Restaurant manager at Dominos pizza
Saudi Arabia
  |  
Hi Abhishek,

2017 will be the year of the Fire Rooster 'Ding You' (丁酉). Your sign is Rat.

In Chinese astrology, you Rats born in 1960 will damage Tai Sui, the legendary God who is in charge of people's fortune in the year in 2017, since your earthly branch 'Zi' (子) will damage the earthly branch 'You' (酉) of Tai Sui, which is a kind of clash with Tai Sui. The bad effect will mainly reflected in the finiance.

In terms of career, there will be few problems. This is beacuse you will be blessed by two auspicious stars. So, all the problems in your work could be solved smoothly.

In love relationship, due to the blessing of auspicious star in charge of the luck with the opposite sex, you are expected to find a good partner in the year.

The health is what you should beware most in 2017. Due to the fact of damage Tai Sui, you will encounter all kinds of minor illness, such as cold, headache and fever, which will bring you bad mental state and hinder your work. Therefore, you should adjust your physical and mental state and reduce your pressure, or you will suffer a series of adverse consequences.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.