Wanted to try in USA


I am tshering yangchen and 31 years old . My husband name is ugyen pal den and he is 33 years old. We both wanted to try in USA in tourist Visa. Is there a possibility we get through

0 Answer(s)

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.