Volcanic eruption

|

Good day astrologers..

I dreaming, I'm in the top of volcano then I have seen explode I run away and then I fly but the pressure of volcanic eruption is pushing me up and high, but when I come flying down.

Suddenly I woke up in the morning, what is the meaning of my dream?

Thank you and godbless.

5 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Rjayuntalan,

The dream reminds you that you may be out of control of yourself and will have an outbreak of emotion. It shows you are worried about something in real life. You should do something to make things better or the things may become worse.
  |  
Thank you for your answer.
  |  
You are much welcomed ... Namaste ... !!!
  |  
Oh...I did not post my other one about your dream ... LOL

I thought I did ...Here goes :

Volcano often present our deep emotions such as anger and sex desires and jealousy ruled by Mars and Pluto in sign Scorpio

When u tried to avoid it ... U are suppressing your deepest emotions about something which is happening in your life and when it erupted .... It scared u and made u escape by using the power of flight in dreams which we all have experienced before as children and adults

The fact that the force from the eruption actually booster your position in the air is actually a good sign meaning this delayed reaction to some important matter in your life is actually helpful to u in some ways ... It did not hurt u but helped boosted u upward ...

Did anything like that happened recently ... ???

Peace

Love

Freedom

Keep LAFFING TOO... LOL... !!!
  |  
Maybe LOL.
But thank you for your prediction.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.

Related Questions