Travel

|

Hi, Good day! :)

I was born April 30, 1977. I have my U.S visa interview this month of december 17, 2015 as I am planning to go for travel in the U.S. this coming January 2016. hopefully i will pass my interview and can i travel by January 2016 to the U.S. ? Do you think it is possible? Thank you

5 Answer(s)

|  
I think you could pass your interview successfully and travel to US by January 2016 with your great effort.

Good Luck!
  |  
Thank you so much for your reply...I really appreciate it. This my dream to travel U.S. since long time ago and hopefully i can make it. And thank you so much for the hope that you given me. If i got my visa approval during my interview...I will surely let you know...☺️❤️ Thank you and take care. ❤️
  |  
I hope the visa officer will approve my visa without any delays and obstacles❤️❤️❤️ Once again, Thank you so much for your reply. I am so happy For your reply ☺️ God Bless you always
  |  
Waiting for your good news.
  |  
I went to interview for a tourist visa at the U.S. consulate yesterday? but my visa was denied. What can I do now? I really want the chance to see the United States. I want to fly by january 2017 but My visa was denied...Do I have really still a chance to pass my interview and approved my visa. if I will re-apply again . Which month is good for me to re-apply? Please tell what will be my future on 2017.

Reply This Question

The Content field is required.
The User Name field is required.
The Email field is required.

Before posting, please read our rules for Q & A

Thank you!Your reply has been posted successfully!
I'm Sorry! Please verify that you have entered the correct information!

Related Questions