Travel

|

Hi, Good day! :)

I was born April 30, 1977. I have my U.S visa interview this month of december 17, 2015 as I am planning to go for travel in the U.S. this coming January 2016. hopefully i will pass my interview and can i travel by January 2016 to the U.S. ? Do you think it is possible? Thank you

5 Answer(s)

|  
I think you could pass your interview successfully and travel to US by January 2016 with your great effort.

Good Luck!
  |  
Thank you so much for your reply...I really appreciate it. This my dream to travel U.S. since long time ago and hopefully i can make it. And thank you so much for the hope that you given me. If i got my visa approval during my interview...I will surely let you know...☺️❤️ Thank you and take care. ❤️
  |  
I hope the visa officer will approve my visa without any delays and obstacles❤️❤️❤️ Once again, Thank you so much for your reply. I am so happy For your reply ☺️ God Bless you always
  |  
Waiting for your good news.
  |  
I went to interview for a tourist visa at the U.S. consulate yesterday? but my visa was denied. What can I do now? I really want the chance to see the United States. I want to fly by january 2017 but My visa was denied...Do I have really still a chance to pass my interview and approved my visa. if I will re-apply again . Which month is good for me to re-apply? Please tell what will be my future on 2017.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.

Related Questions