To get a baby girl

|

I was born on 28/12/1980 and my last day of period was 31/03/2016...please help me to have a baby girl.

May You Interest

Chinese Gender Predictor

4 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Joyce,

According to Chinese baby gender chart, if you are conceived during the following periods, you have more chances of getting baby girl.
March 9 - April 6
June 5 - July 3
August 3 - August 31
October 1 - October 30
November 29 - December 28

You are suggested to do around April 14 which will be your ovulation date if your average menstrual cycle length is 28 days.
  |  
I was born on 1st of February 1981 .
My last period was on the 19th of February 2016,on the 19 th of February was my first menstruated day and finished seven days later. Three to four days later we started trying for a baby , from the march till the 15th of March. Then we start doing it.
Iv just found out I'm pregnant six weeks pregnant. Iv got two beautiful boys already, and I'm praying ths one will be what I hope and desire for which is a baby girl.
What do u think I coud be having
  |  
Hai kilan kaya pwede mag kaank ng babae dalawa n anak puro lalaki
  |  
Hi Lady k,

According to the Chinese baby gender chart's prediction, you may get a baby boy.
Lunar conception month: January
Lunar age at the time of conception: 37
Prediction of Baby Gender: Boy

I'm not sure it will be right to you. I suggest you use the chart to predict your baby's gender you have now and see if the results are both boy. If it's wrong, you can not belive this. You can let me know your first day of last period when you had your two boys. I'll help you to check. Or you can check from this page by yourself:
https://www.yourchineseastrology.com/calendar/baby-gender-predictor.htm
The tool is at the top right of the page. There is an abvious blue buttong called Predict Baby's Gender.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.